Wednesday 12 September 2012

Paisley Print


Today I received new Converse, and I am so pleased with them! I've been wanting black converse for a long time, I just think that you can pair them with nearly absolutely everything! I love having tiny feet, as smaller shoes are cheaper, so i got these for really cheap! 




Dress/Top - Topshop
Jacket - New Look
Shoes - Converse
I really like this outfit, I think it looks really casual but not so casual that I look like a slob who hasn't made any effort! I have actually fallen in love for the paisley print, so when I saw this top in Topshop I just had to buy it! I got this top in a size 12 so i could wear it as a dress, I really like the way it looks! I'll probably wear it as a top too, tucked into jeans or highwaisted shorts. I love my new jacket, and the military style which is in. I got this jacket from New Look teens section, and got it for a tiny amount of  £24.99! Actually, don't hold me on that, it was around that price! I wore my  new converse with this outfit, not only because they only arrived today (which did have a big imput) but because I think that they just gave this outfit the casual look!



Today was just another average day, starting college has lost its excitement now! As you can see my bag is packed. It is super heavy, I am struggling to carry it around! Need to invest in a locker, and soon. Well that's it for today, but keep updated please!

Love Georgia x



21 comments:

  1. bless you and your little feet mrs!
    i love your outfit :)
    i'm new to blogging too, so i thought i'd come and support another newbie haha, its great to talk to someone in the same boat.
    please add a follow button i'd love to follow your blog, i can tell its going to be great (layout-add a gadget) its around there somewhere.
    i hope you'll come and say hi on my blog so i can find you again because its really difficult when you can't follow someone to come back to there blog so yes, i hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice outfit *-* your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? imm glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Love your blog! :)

    I've just started blogging over at http://saskiasattic.blogspot.co.uk/ Perhaps you'd be kind enough to have a look? Would be so appreciative, thanks in advance ♥

    Ps. I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having small feet too, I buy children's shoes when I can. I love the dress the print is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tiny feet too! all my friends comment on how tiny they are!
    http://fashionandbeauty18.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute blog and nice snapshots! keep on blogging!

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore that dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good old Converse! Nice dress, some bold lipstick for a night time look to finish it off would look amazing :)

    Katie x

    http://www.katies-cup-of-tea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. nothing better then a pair of converse!

    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress looks amazing even though I'm not a big fan of paisley :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love paisley!

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete